Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Marathon Training - Day 88


Wednesday, May 27, 2009: It was a quick two miler late in the afternoon today. Since I had a softball game, I decided to use the run today as a warm-up for the game. Also, since I knew I was only going to be running a short run, I thought I could really scream out a good fast run. I wasn't exactly right about the speed thing, though. The horses along the road drew my attention, so, I actually stopped for a few seconds to take a couple of pictures of them. Also, it seems the real bursts of speed are still eluding me. I have a couple of more weeks of marathon training left and will have to try to get back to those fast twitch muscle groups and see if I can get some of them back into action! In any case, it was a good run. Log totals: Run: 2.109.

No comments: