Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marathon Training - Day 74


Wednesday, May 13, 2009: It was not a day to expect to see lots of the animals that have been up along the running route over the last week or so, because today they were right outside the gate at the ranch. But it was another day for a six mile run. That was good, because I was pretty tired anyway, and a longer distance would have been difficult to do. I did the blacktop to Sherman out and back again. It worked good since I wanted to pick up the gathered cans and bottles I had grouped together during the last couple of runs. As I was heading down the road, some neighbors were driving up, and I was able to drop two bags of collected cans and bottles into their truck. I picked up one more small bag-full during the last part of the run. Let the log show: Run 6.2 miles; Cans and bottles, three bags full!

No comments: