Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Marathon Training - Day 87


Tuesday, May 26, 2009: Clear sky conditions and good running temperature for another run up to the Lupine Meadows gate. I ran without dropping into a walk mode for the entire distance. It was a good day for stumping out through the route! Ranch chores were performed after the run. As and extra bonus I did another cross training bike ride. It was great on the outbound ride with strong tail winds allowing the 6.7 miles to be done in 23 minutes! The return ride was a bit slower. I had the opportunity to take advantage of the strong tail wind for a second trip into town (I got a call that the truck was repaired and I could go in to pick it up). So, I biked back into town again. Log totals for the day -- Run: 8.1 miles; Biking: 20.3 miles.

No comments: