Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Marathon Training - Day 94


Tuesday, June 2, 2009: I've had to make some adjustments to my planned training schedule for the last week or so. A bouncing ball that short-hopped into my left shin last Wednesday has resulted in a bit of a bruise and some modified running abilities. Today (yesterday, and even the day before) should have been one of my long runs of 20 miles or so. Instead, I just did the quick two-miler yesterday and today managed only a six miler. I did my run today during the late morning and just ran the Batavia black-top to the Sherman Road gravel route for another out and back. Horses along the Batavia section managed to pose for a few photos. Later in the day, I also did a cross-training bike ride into Kalispell. Log for the day -- Run: 6.231 miles; Bike: 13.53 miles.

No comments: