Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marathon Training - Day 103


Thursday, June 11, 2009: I was going to get a long run done today, but some in town appointments made me change my plan. As a result, I repeated the training runs I have been doing lately and headed up the Ashley Lake to Sherman to the Lupine Meadows gate route. Some lingering stiffness in my hip kept me from running for the first mile. In fact, I thought about just walking back and giving the run plan a rest. But, as I got to the gravel road I decided to jog slowly. Everything felt fine, so I continued up the hill to the gate. I managed to slowly jog the full route (with the exception of the first mile of walking). Light clouds and sunshine dominated the day and made for a good run, after-all. Marathon log: Run 8.2 miles.

No comments: