Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another Eight Just for the Run of It!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

It was already after noon before I started up Batavia Lane to Sherman Road. (Just a lazy Sunday morning before that and I wanted to run before eating lunch). The clouds were mixing it up in the sky with interesting weather in the area. The wind picked up and the air had some scattered rain in it as I headed up Sherman Road. I didn't actually run in any rainfall, but it was close, as the turnaround area was soaked when I finished the uphill climb. The return downhill was fairly fast, and I was on target for another round-trip in less than 90 minutes. However, as I got back to the blacktop a herd of horses at the Glazier Ranch were running and kicking up their heels. So I stopped for a couple of minutes while taking some photographs and video as they ran by and climbed the hills.

-- Mileage log : 8.199 -- 1:33:54

No comments: