Friday, March 21, 2014

Route to 66 - Triangle 5-s Continue by dmlipinski at Garmin Connect - Details

Route to 66 - Triangle 5-s Continue by dmlipinski at Garmin Connect - Details

Sunday, March 16, 2014.

The sky cleared a bit so I decided to do a late afternoon 'slog'  (slow jog). This was actually a pretty nice run but not a record breaker. Mostly I did it to try to keep the mileage close to my training plan. I originally had a 6-11 mile pair of runs planned for the Friday-Saturday slots last week. But, the cat bite on Thursday resulted in skipping the Friday run altogether (at the suggestion of the ER doctor) and limiting the Saturday run to five, rather than eleven, miles. So today was actually planned to be an "off" day that I changed to another 5-miler. It was a fine outing. I'll return to the original training routine this week.

No comments: