Monday, March 17, 2014

Route to 66 - Heading Up Higher by dmlipinski at Garmin Connect - Details

Route to 66 - Heading Up Higher by dmlipinski at Garmin Connect - Details

The normal run for my six miler would be to continue up Sherman Road just a bit higher. But the road is very icy and slippery, so I decided to stay on the "reappearing" blacktop. The top of the road was still mostly snow covered and icy, too, but I was walking the last half mile or so, and I could choose my steps carefully. No speed records will be set during these runs! I wonder if I should get credit for more mileage for altitude gains? The GPS doesn't count the height as mileage, but overall, it adds to the training base. So, up and up I go. One day at a time.

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it!

No comments: