Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Not Keeping Up Lately

So, again a huge amount of time has gone by between entries into this blog. I should probably do a better job of thinking about what I am going to write into this area, but mostly, I just login and start typing. A lot has happened since the middle of June. I finished my training for the running of Grandma's Marathon. Then, I did it! Again! And had no injury or other problems during the run or after. The trip to Minnesota was great but the time went by too fast. Now, I'm back at the ranch again. And, the time is going quickly still. This week, the first cutting of the pastures took place, and we've put almost four tons of hay into storage for the horses. During the next couple of weeks the remaining pastures will be cut and baled. This is such a cycle in the circle of life I live.

I do have more to say about the things that have happened over the last few weeks. Perhaps I'll get better about adding another blog entry that tells about those things.

No comments: